“I’m thrilled you are here. Please stay awhile and look around. You’ll find inspiration and God.”
Our Spiritual Commitment
Sustained by the gifts of the sacraments, motivated by the Word of God, inspired by prayer, encouraged by one another, and committed to our mission, we, the members of this parish family, pledge to:
- Make prayer the foundation of our thinking and actions.
- Be honest and understanding with one another
- Live our lives in simplicity as Christ did.
- Reach out to others.
- Share willingly our faith, time, energy and resources.
- Be sensitive to the needs of the parish families as well as the universal church and the world around us.
Small Hometown Community
We the community of Saint Aloysius-Saint Jude parish of the Diocese of Worcester in Central Massachusetts, exist to honor and glorify God. By imitating the life of his Son, Jesus Christ, and empowered by His Holy Spirit, we work together for the fulfillment of His kingdom on Earth.
Invitation to Join Us
We dedicate the gifts and talents unique to each member of the community to building, in love, the Body of Christ, which is the Church. As Christ’s disciples, we are called to the the living examples of His teachings and, by our lives, we testify to the love He has for all of us. We invite more active involvement from all our young adult members in order to reach our full potential as a Christian community characterized by love, service and generosity.
Daily MASS: Monday – Friday: 9am
Saturday Vigil: 4:30pm
Sunday MASS: 9:00am